Best Poster Award
Best Poster Award at Excelytics Publishers' Conferences
The best poster award is open to all the posters presented at annual Nanotechnology & Materials Science conference. The judging panel will be from the conference organizing committee and other featured speakers.
Two criteria's are followed for selecting the "Best Poster Award at Nanotechnology & Materials Science -2017 Conference":
- Research Work: The originality and quality of research.
- Presentation: The poster and the poster presenter are assessed for their ability to convey the research and its results to the poster audience. The poster design should effectively exploit the potential of the poster medium. The presenter's quality of communication will also be an important consideration.
Young Scientist Award
In order to promote excellence in various fields of Science and Technology in the World, Excelytics Publishers Conferences has initiated a scheme of awards for outstanding research contributions to science and technology by young scientists working inside in the field of Science, Engineering and Technology.
This award will be known as "Excelytics' YOUNG SCIENTIST AWARD".
We are delighted to invite young scientists to participate in the Young Scientists Program (YSP) which will take place in Dubai, November 20-22, 2017. The aim of this award is to distinguish young scientists of extraordinary promise and creativity who have made notable research contributions in Science and Technology. Excelytics Publishersoffers the opportunity to the young scientists to show their talent and potential to an academic and industrial audience.
Students, PhD students and Postdoctoral Fellows are encouraged to submit their applications. The most deserving 20 young scientists will be selected from the world-wide applicants by the Nanotechnology & Materials Science-2017 Organizing Committee to be invited to the meeting.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and to welcoming you in Dubai.
A limited number of proposals are available. Applicants have to fulfill the following conditions:
- Only Young investigators (Students, PhD students, Post Doctoral fellows) are eligible for this award.
- Submit the abstracts proposals along with the recommendation letter from their guide, CV, proof of age (no age limit) before the deadline through Online Abstract Submission System.
- All the proposals and submission materials must be in Universal language 'English'.
- An opportunity to showcase your research in a global platform through oral presentations.
- Interaction with other young investigators and established senior investigators across the globe.
- Learn about career development and the latest research tools and technologies in your field.
The selection of proposals will be done by the conference organizing committee of academic and industrial representatives. The best three contributions will be selected by the committee who will be awarded with the medals and certificates. The announcement and award distribution will be done at the closing ceremony of the conference. The presentation of the awards will be done by the Conference Chair.